Monday, February 7, 2011

Welcome to ChemEats!

Welcome to ChemEats, the blog where a scientist knitting blogger tries to write about food and cooking. One of my New Year's resolutions was to challenge myself in the kitchen, and I plan to share those adventures with you here.

How do I plan to challenge myself? Well I am aware that there are some cooking challenges that other bloggers participate in, but I don't think I'm quite ready for that. In the past getting organic produce deliveries challenged me to create food with the ingredients on hand, so I may need to start buying random things when I am at the grocery store.

Stay tuned for the first real topical post that will be coming out later today!

As this blog post is published on Monday February 7, 2011 at 2PM, I am starting to give my dissertation defense seminar. Hopefully at the next post you'll be able to call me Dr.!

No comments:

Post a Comment