Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wasabi Encrusted Salmon



Keith and I received a number of Harry and David gift baskets for Christmas. One of the sets included two pretzel dips: honey mustard and wasabi mustard. Honey mustard pecan encrusted salmon is one of my favorite dishes to make, but I decided to try a variation to take advantage of this wasabi mustard.

I will admit that I'm not the greatest wasabi fan, but I figured that the mustard would help mellow out the spiciness. I spread the mustard over the salmon, sprinkled on Italian seasoned bread crumbs, and then baked at 400 degrees F until it was cooked through.



Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of the final product (I guess I was too hungry). I assure you that it was so delicious that I cannot wait to make it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment