Friday, April 1, 2011

Halloween In April

Yes, Halloween is over 6 months away, but it's never too early to start thinking about what you'd make for a party! Last Halloween, I had a blast making a bunch of themed Halloween Cookies for a party I was hosting. In the weeks that follow, I will tell you more about these dishes (but for now I just wanted to tempt you with fabulous pictures!)

I don't think you really want to know how much butter I needed to make all of these treats... but let's just say it required a trip to Costco!


Finishing touches really set the mood!


Chocolate covered goodies. No baking required.


You can't have a Halloween party without some cookies!


Pumpkin posse. I would only recommend eating one of these pumpkin types.

I'm going to have to try to top myself next year, so I'm already collecting new recipes! Stay tuned to read more about these Halloween cookies in the upcoming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment